Are You Being Fooled By Statistics?
The world’s worst defender of statistical manipulation is the government, followed closely by the financial press. Yes, I guess that counts me too. We are two years away from our nation’s next presidential election.
Sign Up to Receive Our Research and Commentary
Get ProfitScore’s latest research and commentary personally delivered to your inbox.
Fill out my online form.
- Be Outside The Box
- Investors Are Irrational
- Simple Is Best
- Work Hard
- Don’t Be Overconfident
- Never Quit Learning
- Manage With Consistency
- Be Flexible
- A highly sophisticated form of diversification
- Multiple investment models inside a single investment account
- Innovative investment strategies with complete transparency and daily liquidity
- Core competences in quantitative methods, risk management and portfolio construction
- Non-subjective investment strategies that exploit repeating tendencies in markets driven by investor behavior
- Investment solutions tailored to the needs of each investor
- An active framework to review, evaluate, and manage risk every day
- Proprietary models that may also be sourced directly into existing investment processes